12 Things I am Thankful for on the 12th
We may not have tomorrow, so be grateful today!
Twelve things I am grateful for on the twelfth:
1. God so loved me that He gave His son to die for me. My sin is forgiven. And I have become the righteousness of God through Christ.
2. My amazing husband. A great provider and godly hunk. A man who makes me laugh, and holds me when I cry. He tells me his thoughts and listens to mine.
3. My seven children. They are all wonderful. I have loved watching them grow into the adults they have become.
4. I got to be Andrew’s mom for 20+ years.
5. My friends who love me well.
6. Precept Bible studies that help me learn the Word.
7. Sarah, my friend and trainer. And the ability to move, train and become stronger.
8. A car in which to safely travel the country. I love road trips!!
9. My home. Lovely and big enough to hold my family, yet cozy enough to truly feel like home.
10. The opportunity to home school. I got to spend great times with my kids and see them learn cool stuff.
11. My sweet, stupid dogs.
12. Good books. I adore reading and learning new stuff.
What are you thankful for?
The Accident that killed our son was on August 12. For months after The Accident, I dreaded the 12th. But I have decided to be grateful for what I have rather than constantly mourn those who have gone to Heaven before me. So now, on the 12th of each month, I will make a list of at least a dozen things I am grateful for.