Twelve Soft Things I Am Grateful for on the 12th
- Babies’ skin
- Puppies and other furry animals
- Microwaved M&M’s
- My bed
- Thick carpet
- My fuzzy bathrobe
- Mashed potatoes with lots of garlic
- Spring grass after a good rain
- Feather pillows
- My Father’s heart towards me
- Candle light
- My husband’s voice as he tells me, “Good Night. I love you.”
What soft things are you thankful for?
The Accident was on August 12, 2013. For months the 12th brought me to tears. Then, about a year later, I decided to choose gratitude and healing rather than sorrow. Thus “Twelve Things I am Thankful for on the 12th”.