- My husband who reminds me to take my pain meds and loves me even when pain makes me grumpy. And gives me rides when I am too loopy to drive myself.
- Amazing medical care and great insurance that allowed me to have shoulder repair done this week.
- That I have two arms, even if one is not working properly right now.
- The ability to read. I love to read!
- Literary classics
- Friends willing to help after surgery
- VCR and BlueRay movies
- Colored pencils
- My comfortable bed
- Fall – I love fall decorations and the smells of fall
- Facebook friends. Many I have not met, and may not meet until we reach heaven. But they encourage me, pray for me, and understand my grief.
- Peter – my 20 year old. So glad he is at OU and studying engineering while being on the cheer quad. He makes me proud.
What are you thankful for?
The Accident that killed our son was on August 12. For months after The Accident, I dreaded the 12th. But I have decided to be grateful for what I have rather than constantly mourn those who have gone to Heaven before me. So now, on the 12th of each month, I will make a list of at least a dozen things I am grateful for.