On a recent twenty plus hour trip home, we discussed a variety of topics. Some topics were discussed very quickly. More like me asking a question and Ron saying “No!”. Others, like Lincoln’s biography, were an ongoing conversation.
- Could I get plastic surgery to fix my droopy right eye lid?
- Should we stop to see the world’s largest wind chime? Or The largest golf tee?
- Where should we eat?
- Lincoln’s cabinet and the Civil War
- Should I share my lemon pound cake? If not, can I still have half of your brownie?
- Can we go through Chattanooga to see the grandsons?
- What should we do next weekend in San Antonio?
- Can we go through the Starbucks drive-thru pulling a trailer to get an Indianapolis mug without getting wet?
- Safety during severe thunderstorms while pulling a large trailer down the interstate
- Farms around the USA
- When should we stop for the night?
- Mary Lincoln’s decorating tastes
- What name should Ron pick for his Waze character?
- Why is every hotel for fifty miles around St. Louis booked?
- Stuart Townsend
- Frederick Douglas and his thoughts on freed slaves
- Why aren’t there more Krispy Kreme stores along our route?
Yep, we are old and have been married a very long time.
And now, for your listening pleasure…On the Road Again