I haven’t felt much like writing lately. My thoughts have been fairly dark, and I don’t like to share dark thoughts. I prefer to try to change them.
Nothing bad happened. I just feel blah. So I’ve been reading, studying, walking a little and watching fun movies.
This weekend my husband and I went to Norman for OU Homecoming weekend. Mainly to see our son cheer. With all the traveling, this was the first home game we could attend.
Just a few notes:
1. Moms – two weeks after my tetanus shot, my arm still hurts and has a big knot. If your kid complains weeks after a booster, believe him. And buy him ice cream. Or a new toy. Or both.
2. I had a fun time seeing Peter at OU this weekend. I enjoyed visiting Syrup Restaurant and Summit Church with him.
3. Books will be published this Friday. Available on Amazon. Search for my name to find them.
4. I’m needing a running buddy. Anyone want to start running? I’ll be slow at first. Walk, jog thing. I have a 5K in three weeks. Since I haven’t done any running this year, I think I’ll walk the whole thing.
5. Most important – Pray for my friend Debi. The love of her life Howard went to be with Jesus yesterday. The next few days and months will be hard.