I am grateful for the blogging world. I began blogging as a way to deal with my own grief and to let others know how we were doing. Now, I enjoy reading what others write. I get encouragement and entertainment from other bloggers.
Here are blogs I read regularly, in part, because they post regularly. These are in order by the date I followed them.
- Away with Words lewellynhughes.wordpress.com
- This Caring Heart thiscaringheart.wordpress.com
- Dispatches from the Field dispatchesfromthefield1.wordpress.com
- The Minstrel’s Wife theminstrelswife.com
- Simply Sweet Stuff simplysweetstuff.wordpress.com
- Mindful of God dtthornton.com
- Study God’s Word lindasbiblestudy.wordpress.com
- Susieshy45 susieshy45.wordpress.com
- Herman’s Neutics hermansneutics.com
- Blog of Hammad Rais hammadrais.wordpress.com
- Light & Life thereluctantbaptist.com
- Joe joetakesphotos.wordpress.com
Thank you for all the friends I have in the blogging world. Thank you for all of my friends who encourage me, pray for me, and speak truth to me. I would not have survived without You and those You have brought into my life. Help me to appreciate the friends I have and to love them well.
Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 |ESV
IN THE COMMENTS, PLEASE SHARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS. ILL SHARE MORE TOMORROW.
The Accident was on August 12, 2013. For months the 12th brought me to tears. Then, about a year later, I decided to choose gratitude and healing rather than sorrow.
This month, I am taking the “Thanksgiving Challenge” and am posting Twelve Things I Am Grateful for in November each day for thirty days.