More blogs I read regularly. I am grateful that others write for me to read and learn.
- Tom Balistreri tombalistreri.wordpress.com
- Just Writing lindaswritingblog.wordpress.com
- Christian Poetry by Deborah Ann poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com
- 800 Recovery Hub Blog 800recoveryhubblog.wordpress.com
- Patchwork genekiepura.wordpress.com
- Seoul Serching in Kazakhstan paperjars.wordpress.com
- The River Walk tworiversblog.com
- Wendy L. Macdonald wendylmacdonald.com
- The Ninth Life klregister.wordpress.com
- Pebblestone Steps pebblestonesteps.wordpress.com
- Seeking to Walk in the Way, the Truth and the Life quest7emet.wordpress.com
- My everyday Terrors everydayterrors.wordpress.com
- Books4Bundi books4bundi.wordpress.com
- Growing Up Duncan growingupduncan.blogspot.com
- The Sullivan Four http://thesullivanfour.blogspot.com
- Finding Joy in Him http://www.findingjoyinhim.me
So many of these blogs are about the beauty of the world You created. Others are about Your truth; the authors write daily lessons using the Bible and life to teach me and encourage me. Thank you for giving me these virtual friends. Help me to write words that encourage other and glorify You.
But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation. For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
1 Thessalonians 5:8-11 |ESV
The Accident was on August 12, 2013. For months the 12th brought me to tears. Then, about a year later, I decided to choose gratitude and healing rather than sorrow.
This month, I am taking the “Thanksgiving Challenge” and am posting Twelve Things I Am Grateful for in November each day for thirty days.