Looking back on the first fifteen days of 2016 it looks like my top New Years Resolutions include:
1. Forget the budget. What budget?
2. Never again balance the checkbook.
3. Pay no bills.
4. Avoid completing any Precept Bible Study.
5. Do not wear out my new running shoes.
6. Keep bike tires off the ground to avoid flats.
7. Salads are for sissies.
8. Help the local economy by patronizing area restaurants daily.
9. Watch every favorite movie.
10. Waste no energy by using unneeded appliances such as the vacuum, washer, or dryer.