- The engineers, manufacturing folks, and designers who built our truck so we can drive safely across the country.
- The folks who build airplanes so I can fly with comfort and without fear.
- The hotel staff who make our stays pleasant.
- Chefs and waitstaff who make eating out a pleasure.
- The staff and workers at United Electric/Magic Aire who work hard to make the company a success.
- Workers who maintain this countries roads and highways to make travel safer for us all.
- Whoever decided to smash up avocados and mix them with wonderful foods for chip dipping.
- The brilliant person who first mixed pomegranates and mango with guacamole! OMG! Divine!!!
- Poolside seating. At a nice hotel. With my colored pencils.
- This …..
The Accident was on August 12, 2013. For months the 12th brought me to tears. Then, about a year later, I decided to choose gratitude and healing rather than sorrow. Thus “Twelve Things I am Thankful for on the 12th